- Pick-up time starts on Monday–Friday at 6:00 am and drop off ends at 4:30 pm. Weekend Hire: Saturday pick-up times are from 6:30 am – 8:00 am. Return times are on Sunday between 3:00 pm and 4:30 pm.
- Should you need an extension, we are flexible if notice is given well in advance. If you return your hired machine/tipper truck later than the given drop off time and fail to give notice, charges will apply for an extra day as it prevents us from hiring that machine/tipper truck out for the next day, resulting in a loss of income.
- One day's hire is for 8 hours, and weekends are for 16 hours. Going over these hours will result in extra charges per hour.
- Full payment must be made BEFORE pick-up. You can pay with a card at the shop, but there will be an extra surcharge.
- Customers will need to sign our Rental Agreement document before hiring any machine/tipper truck.
- A valid driver's license and a bank card will be needed. A photo of both the front and back will be stored on a secure website before hire. The customer must be in a sound state of mind to operate any machine/tipper truck they are hiring.
- We give you a clean machine/tipper truck with a full tank of fuel, ready for use. Upon return, the machine/tipper truck must be re-fueled and cleaned. Failing to do so will result in extra charges.
- Certification is not required to operate any machine, but you must be competent to do so.
- Employers who hire their employees have a "Duty of Care" responsibility under the Act.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to operate any machine/tipper truck safely.
- This equipment can only be used on flat, solid ground according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Operator’s manual must be read prior to operating any machine/tipper truck.
- CAUTION: Check for underground hazards. Dial before you dig.